home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Lesson In Birds





Some things just turn out so much cooler than I could possibly plan for. This little guy hit our window this morning and knocked the sense out of himself for a little while, just long enough to show little DD (sporting freshly-pulled-out-braids) what birdies look like up close. She was fascinated and very gentle for a nearly-two-year-old. Then, when he recovered his senses enough to chirp a bit and fly over to my counter, we brought him to the front door, I put him on DD's hand, and he flew into our tree to be observed from the front window for a few minutes more.
Perfect.
(sigh... i had a nice home-done french manicure on friday... but I used cheapo nail polish and it's all gone. And I don't have super wrinkly arms, my hand was just twisted at a wierd angle. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...