home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, January 29, 2010

zip zip zip

Okay so today is hectic and a wee bit crazy. I sliced my finger and used a condom pocket as a bandaid. I swept and mopped my entire first floor in a move-the-furniture kind of way, so count on another Norwex rave soon because I did not realize that my life was incomplete without that mop.

I am in an exceptionally good mood because between my floor and the fact that I took my new Norwex window cloth to EVERY REFLECTIVE SURFACE WITHIN SIGHT, from windows to microwave to oven front to laptop to door handles to sink, my house is SHINY AND BRIGHT. It is just amazing how much brighter your house is when it’s clean and shiny. And how much better you feel. Maybe that’s the post-workout buzz from scrubbing everything.

Okay so I was not going to rave right now but I just have to put it out there, my house is shinier and cleaner looking with just Norwex stuff and water then it normally gets with el-cheapo generic microfibre cloths and cleaning products. JUUUUST SAYING. Also, Mickey Mouse helped me clean my floors. If by Mickey Mouse you mean a Mickey Mouse stuffie whose arms are being wrapped around my mop when I’m trying to clean. Not super helpful but funny so I let her ‘help’ until she got bored and wandered off.

I’ve also been sewing and that sort of thing. Nothing new in the shop yet but if you want to see some finished custom orders or the sneak peeks, those can be seen on the tw*nkletw*nkle fan page. If you look over to the left sidebar there’s a nifty little widget that will take you there. That way I won’t spam you up with photos of items for sale unless you’re wanting it, because I am  a pretty lazy considerate person.

Now if you excuse me I’m going to go break into song about I WANNA TAAAAKE YOU THERE and bake some cupcakes. Don’t think you could get away without me forcing pictures on you. You’re in for a treat. We’re talking a dramatic photo montage. Otherwise known as my way of entertaining myself while playing Little Peoples with Nicole.

ENJOY. Except this is a serious and dramatic story told in photos so maybe try to feel adequately subdued.

004 005 006 007 008 011 014 016 

In other news, if some Norwex executive is out there googling Norwex and happens to find me, YOU’RE WELCOME. Send flowers. (Flowers is french for cash, for the record.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...