home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Tuesday, February 1, 2011

nothing intelligent to read here, move along

IMG_3664

Just sharing a few supa-cute random pictures. It’s been a busy weekend. (the last couple posts were all pre-scheduled on a day that I had some spare time, ha. Except the giggly baby one, that was something I just had to share last minute.)

IMG_3715

I’m missing taking photos, I haven’t been doing it as much lately. It doesn’t help that we’re indoors a lot now with the crummy weather (dude, we had a foot of snow on friday. The snowbanks on the side of the road are ridiculously high. I took pictures of our storm, I will share that another day when I’ve actually loaded my memory card.)

IMG_3718

WHINYFAAAACE! Ha. Glad both my girls have this one down, what would I do without whinyface. I guess I’d have to just stick with “Mom. Mooooom. MOM. MOOOOOOOM. MOOOO-OOOOM. HEYMOM. HEYMOM. HEY MOMMY. HEY MOMMY. HEY MOMMY. HEY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
For the love of… I AM PEEING. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”
"
Mom I farted.”
awesome

IMG_3726

The other day Chris was out and I had promised to wait on bedtime for him. So we did hair. I think Nicole had a total of 16 ponies in her hair. I just did two for Olivia, that was enough to give me the giggles anyhow.

I was making croissants today, from scratch. Yesterday I made some tube ones and put Nutella in them. Highly. Recommend. Yum. Anyways, I had Olivia in the bouncy chair (buckled in, of course. You don’t ever not use the buckles with a three year old around. Then if she tries to take the baby she has to drag the whole chair around.) and Nicole was entertaining her. Suddenly she pipes up, “Mommy, I’m sitting on her really gently.” Of course she was. And she must have been, Olivia did not even squawk. Second babies are wicked-tough. You can pick out the eldest children in a crowd of one year olds. They’re the ones that look hurt and offended when the other kids bump into them. And then the kids with toddler siblings… you can downright trample them and they’ll maybe holler or give a dirty look and then continue on their merry way. Just fierce.

Don’t forget to scroll down and enter the CSN Stores $35 gift card giveaway. My blog isn’t super popular so your odds of winning are pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. “Mom. Mooooom. MOM. MOOOOOOOM. MOOOO-OOOOM. HEYMOM. HEYMOM. HEY MOMMY. HEY MOMMY. HEY MOMMY. HEY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
    “For the love of… I AM PEEING. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”
    "Mom I farted.”
    awesome

    LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Just stumbled by from somewhere, I can't remember but I am howling! Your house sounds like mine used to! I miss that....and you are right.....don't mess with my little one she is wicked!

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...