home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, August 22, 2007

talking nonsense

My life is all about smiles and talking nonsense, at the moment. Talking nonsense mainly because it a) stimulates Nicole's brain to hear me, no matter how absolutely ridiculous the words, and b) talking nonsense often leads to smiles. B being the bigger motive. Why is it that getting a new baby to smile at you makes you feel like you just achieved greatness? I've had some pretty awesome accomplishments and achievements. Getting Nicole to smile totally beats them all out. 100% on my drama exam? Working with a fashion designer? Losing 10 pounds? Pfft. Give me a babysmile over any of those things.
Although doing a repeat of losing those 10 pounds post-baby would definitely be up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...