home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, April 4, 2008

SIS

So I just joined this website called SIS, or ScrapInStyleTV. Whatever you want to call it. It's pretty cool, worth checking out, for sure.

Nothing much else is new, except I've taken up knitting. Because crochet, scrapbooking, and hoisting a baby around don't make me cool enough. I have to up the ante. haha. Good thing I don't care what people think about trivial things like that. Besides, now that i've done the baby sweater I'm moving on to this baby shrug, but in white, and it's only going to get cooler from there.

The Husband and I get possession of our new house in under a month! I'm so excited. We've been living with my parents/family since July 2007. It was only supposed to be for three months. But then we got this house which is great because it's got a big yard in  back and a big yard in front and it's in a really nice neighbourhood. However, the possession date was ridiculously far away. But we just had to take it. Besides, the funny thing is, since we sealed the deal the market value has gone up by about $25,000 dollars. We could sell it right away and walk away laughing. haha. But we won't, the house needs to be ripped to shreds and redone because the layout inside is awkward but other than that, which is no problem, it's a keeper. I think we'll be there for at least five years, probably more.

Have a great day!
Lor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...