home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thanks!!

Okay, I am going to start this post by stating the fact that I am currently listening to the song "Putting On The Ritz"... you may attribute my current incredibly buoyant mood to this song completely. Actually, to this playlist: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/98424587 ((LOVING IT))

Okay, now that that is out of the way... as you may or may not have noticed, I added a visitor counter to my blog yesterday. I have never really cared/bothered to previously, but I was filling out a form for the heck of it to be on a Mom Panel, and one of the questions had to do with blog traffic. I didn't have a hot clue, so I put it at 100 or less a month, and added the comment that I didn't have a hot clue but that it might be higher.

Well, in the last 24 hours I have had 60+ hits. Even if half of those hits are flukes, I am still a little stunned to realize ... I mean, I know I have some readers. But I had no idea. Thanks, guys! I feel so very honoured to realize that you all feel I'm worth taking a few moments for. I am beyond flattered.

That said, I will try to get back up to posting every day, and I will definitely try to make sure I have more tutorials, recipes, tips, etc for you all!

I do have a quick question... what is it that draws you to my blog? I am honestly curious.


That aside, I will share a few more pictures from my trip - I have started doing some part time daycare to give my DD some company, so I have not gotten a lot done in the last few days. Nothing worth sharing, at least! However today is the last day for almost two weeks, so hopefully I will have something useful for you. And tonight I will try to remember to take my camera into the kitchen with me as I attempt to recreate a delicious Chicken Club pizza I had the other week! If things go well, I'll definitely share that one.

On to the pictures!

DD and I at White Rock! Gorgeous.

one of my favourite shots from the trip (vancouver aquarium)

another favourite shot. My little diva. lol.


My galpal and I on the train at the zoo, with DD and my galpal's neice on our laps



view out the airplane window on the ride home. Gorgeous mountains!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...