home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Monday, April 6, 2009

teaser pleaser

Okay, I've been off for a bit, I'm redoing my office. Right now it is up to the moving-in stage. When we're all done I will post the whole progress, but for now here is a teaser of my hubby playing with an electric socket, and the new colour of the walls.

Haha he is all white with dust and such. There was a lot of wall-patching involved in this process. I am beginning to suspect that our house was never actually painted but just primered, because the 'paint' is the wierdest paint I have ever met, and tends to stick to any shelves or whatever bolted to the walls. So big irregular chunks down to the drywall stuff were everywhere there had been anything screwed to a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...