home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Thursday, January 7, 2010

All Done! Plus a wallpaper

Okay, so I think I’m all done messing with my layout for the moment; obviously I have some blank ‘links’ categories up there, I think I’m going to go through my backposts and make those into links to projects. We’ll see. And then maybe on the second one I’ll do links to favourite blogs and bloggy friends. Of course I would have to mention my number one commenter, Laurie Ann. I don’t always comment back but your comments are precious to me!

Now that I’m mostly done, here’s a little freebie for you all, if you want it. A quick little wallpaper I made. Very very simple, but if that’s your thing it might be right up your alley. I made it intending to use it when making my own layout from scratch, but then I decided to buy this one for $5 for a good cause instead. It’s from Premades For a Purpose where the lovely Lena is selling premade layouts to raise money to put towards adoption. A lovely layout for a good cause? Count me in!

starshineLike I said, ridiculously simple. I call it Starshine. If you click on it it will take you to the fullsized image, which you can d/l by right clicking and selecting ‘set as desktop wallpaper’. (If you’re curious, this was possibly going to be the background image and then I had a banner that was a b/w picture with some more stars on it. Was pretty, but wasn’t quite what I wanted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...