home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Monday, January 18, 2010

tw*nkletw*nkle coming soon!

I’ve been working on a few things lately, trying to stockpile some items for the grand opening of my new etsy shop, tw*nkletw*nkle. twinkletwinklelogoetsyHopefully I should have items starting to trickle in by tomorrow sometime. I’ve got some stuff done, like I said, but I like to put things through the wash first before I photograph them to make sure there are no surprises when things come out of the wash!

Expect a variety of things, mostly clothing and accessories for girls. If you’re curious about the name, it’s Nicole’s favourite song! 

(Don’t forget, only a few days left to enter the Leapfrog toy giveaway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...