home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Monday, October 18, 2010

My Review of Manual Diamond Hone Scissor Sharpener

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Save time and money by eliminating the need to replace your scissors or send them out for sharpening! This versatile, manual scissors sharpener will put a razor sharp edge on your...

works great!

By lorchick on 10/18/2010

5out of 5

Pros: Quality Construction, Easy to use

Best Uses: Sharpening scissors

Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

This was very easy to figure out and worked great. The instructions were precise and I had no problem figuring out how to use it. My sewing scissors were sharp in no time! I can't wait to sharpen all the other scissors in the house. I always thought it was ridiculously wasteful to get rid of scissors when they were dull, especially pricey sewing shears, now I don't have to!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...