Let’s see if this actually stays brief. I’m not a champ at that. We’ll try making this in list form and see if that helps.
Ok, I'm done. Moving on.
2) Being brief is not going so super. Also I keep thinking of underwear.
3) Chris and Nicole went on a father-daughter date to see Tangled on saturday and I hear it was awesome.
4) I had some cable knit grey tights but they were always a little short on the leg and thusly fit awkwardly after about three seconds. This weekend I turned them into leggings and it went splendidly. Shall I share a tutorial on how to turn tights into leggings? I have quite a few I need to do for Nicole. It’s super easy. PS This means that yes, I was in my sewing room operating my serger for a few minutes! EEEEEE! Hoping to do some good sewing this week! Hoping HARD!
5) I can’t remember what else I was going to say. And also, Tim Hortons just opened up half a block down from my house and I predict that will not end well for my budget or waistline. Candy cane donuts = awesome. And I’m not a donut person, chocolate and peppermint are just always winners with me.
6) So much poop. So, so much poop. Like, fill up the kitchen sink, gingerly pull off the diaper, and throw the baby in with onesie still on. That much poop.