home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Guest Posting for Dressing Up Dolly

Dressing-Up-Dolly6

Have you seen the Dressing Up Dolly series at Nap Time Crafters? It might seem like a lot of work to make doll clothes, but trust me when I say, your children will look at you in a whole new light. I don’t care if you’ve made a ballgown that you’ve woven with spider silk and it lights up like the stars when they dance. If you make it for their doll, it is scientifically proven* to be 65.7% cooler.

There is just something very satisfying about making a tiny little garment and having your kids think you are the best thing since sliced bread. For a quick and easy little dress pattern, check out my guest post for the series by clicking the image below.

1

*science may or may not be a loosely applied term here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...