home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Monday, March 10, 2008

Windows Live Writer

Okay so I've decided to try Windows Live Writer. We'll see how this works for me. Basically the only real difference it makes is that I'll post from my computer instead of from online, so far as I can see. Although inserting pictures and the like just got a bit easier. It's got a format somewhat like Windows Live Hotmail. I'm also trying Windows Live Mail on for size. It seems to be a lot like Outlook, except that it's actually compatible with my newer email address. Interesting. I may even uninstall Messenger now (egad) ... the only real reason I've been using it for the last who knows how long is so that I can see if I've got any email without visiting the hotmail website, all lazy like.

So, just for prestige and to demonstrate, I will add a photo. How about, an artsy picture from my wedding that I took most of the colour out of, just for fun.

wedding 2 026c

How cute.

toodles!

LOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...