home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Saturday, August 30, 2008

Backyard Adventure

Yesterday DD and I had a backyard adventure. Absolutely epic, I assure you. It's quite fascinating.

First she examined the fountain and found it to be lacking.

DSC05123

 

What to do, what to do. (Sidenote, I made those leggings. They were tights. Not really a huge project but a good use of tights that were getting too small, I feel.)DSC05125

 

We shall fetch us a rock.DSC05127

 

Insert rock into fountain...DSC05121

 

Presto! She has a knack. For something. Not sure what. DSC05128

 

She runs away, happy with the fountain and it's new 'je ne c'est quoi.' DSC05132

 

She has more to do. She must conquer the picnic table! DSC05133

 

One giant leap for babykind!  (Seriously, though, I couldn't climb onto something that tall in relation to my body, so snaps for DD.)DSC05134

 

And she finds and scatters the flyers I was looking at. How can I covet without first looking through the flyers? I have to chase after the flyers and hunt them all down. Mommy is not super thrilled with this. DSC05135

 

Sensing my lack of enthusiasm, she offers me a stick as consolation. Peace is restored to the jungle. DSC05140

 

The End!

Yes, my picnic table is in sad need of a new coat of paint. A project for next summer! For you may note, she is wearing a puffy vest and long sleeves... tis early fall already! (Booo, winter is coming. She has decided she is an outdoors kind of gal just in time to spend the next half year Indoors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...