home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Link - DIY Gift Ideas

Here is a list of suggestions for gifts to make for people, including everything from knitting to screen printing to From The Kitchen gifts. I think it's a great inspiration! Last year I had stated that I wanted to make all my christmas gifts myself. Well, that was a total fail, because I don't think I did a single gift myself. This year my ambitions are the same but I am a little more experienced and intelligent... if I want to DIY my gifts I have to start ASAP. And I'm going to! I'm already compiling a mental list, but I'm going to have to have a nice sit-down with myself and make that list a little more tangible, so I'll sit with that list (see the link above) and the one in my head and compile a physical, tangible list. Then I'll get started ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...