home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh, Blogger. You blogger, you.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been having a few problems with blogger lately. It seems like the formatting on my posts goes all wonky. I hit edit like sixtybilliontimes because I am slightly anal-retentive and if all the pictures but one have a space behind I will sit there screaming kids-playground-insults at my computer monitor for half an hour while nothing I do to try fix it, short of actually jumping into the html, seems to fix it.
And then I fix it using the html and two days later the formatting is all gone. Like my toddler crafting post? There were normal amounts of spaces in those instructions to make it visually appealing. And today I login and there are no breaks there and sixtybillion breaks have snuck into the Link Love post to make the paragraphs half a page apart.

Is anyone else having these problems with Blogger? Am I just a little off my rocker? A lot?

PS I used the word aptly in two different posts yesterday. ahaha.
(I find that funny, okay? Put it under the 'rocker' category)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...