home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dear Facebook

Dear Facebook,
Okay, for serious, I have one less notification than you say I do. And 1-1=0 so that can be incredibly aggravating when it says just 1. Because I always click anyways. JUST IN CASE.

Also, I can't seem to comment on most pictures, you're just taking me to my home page or some random picture. This is very aggravating. Half the reason I'm on facebook is so I can make overly enthusiastic comments on my friends' cute babies. So.... get on that.

Love,
(not really, recently)
Laura

(k guys I know this is super hot but please don't start stalking me now. I'm so taken. And possibly don't swing that way, depending on who's asking.) (also, this is from january, so for all you know I've gained sixty pounds since then.) (I haven't. Thank goodness. I've actually lost five. So maybe do stalk me cos I'm getting sexier by the day.)

LETS PLAY A GAME, GUYS. SEE HOW MANY CONSECUTIVE BRACKET STATEMENTS YOU CAN USE. (I WIN. AUTOMATIC.) (SORRY.)

Nicole would like to add: "No More Monkeys."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...