home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, July 17, 2009

Little By Little

I just realized I took this picture in the dark (heaven forbid that i turn on the light and wake this child. My sanity can't take more than the already provided waking hours.) for NAUGHT because I never posted it! I finally hung up that bulletin board the other week, and then some flower hooks from Dollarama to go with it. I'm going to add another one or three hooks yet. lovelove.
So enjoy this vague photo and know that I, like most of you, am putting my home together one little area at a time.

Also, I think... no, I demand that you all buy yourself some flowers next time you're in a store that sells them. Safeway has bunches for as little as $2.99 right now, so NO EXCUSES. Put them in a vase, put them in a pitcher, put them in a mason jar or two. I don't care. Give yourself a little lovin'.
Personally, I always keep my kitchen much cleaner when there is some fresh flowers on the table.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bulletin board. It's so precious.

    Love flowers, too.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...