home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blog Love - Rain Gutter Bookshelves and Design Dazzle

Okay, so I thought this was totally brilliant so I saved it to my Decor Inspiration folder on my computer, and then shared it with my SIL on facebook, telling her I plan to do it in my basement. Next thing I knew all my friends were talking about it and sharing it with people as well, because it's Just That Brilliant. So I figure I'd better send my bloggy friends over too. I *heart* Design Dazzle, btw. Add it to your blogfeed, some of the designs are a little far out but they are ALL inspirational and gorgeous.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Lorchick for the kind words and the link! I'm glad you *heart* design dazzle:)
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, thank you for always finding such cool stuff to share! I've sent a few friends your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad we're on the same page. I never want to offend and I just wanted to make sure you never feel attacked on my blog :)

    Recent blog:=- I Love This!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice bookshelves! they really fit in that room, so colourful and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather-Dollar Store CraftsAugust 26, 2009 at 9:02 AM

    I saved this one somewhere too...

    Recent blog:=- Make a Pretty Petal Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, it's also very important not just to fit the room, but also the books to be beautiful arranged on the bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!...that's great helpful, it's so right to me! Million thanks for the article,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came and read, this is wow! I was seek from many blogs, but here is the best, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...