home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Indian Summer

Well, today is the first day of fall, and I have a lovely new hat to celebrate. Indian Summer, which you can preview on whipup.net here.


I knit it up in a bamboo/silk blend and I found the ribbing to be really loose. Very possible it's the yarn I used. I'm knitting up a smaller version in pink, fluffy yarn for nicole. This hat knits up really quickly and easily! This is actually my first knitted hat... normally I crochet them freestyle.


And yes, I do have photoshop again. The precious. It's a free trial, sadly. In 28 days a little piece of my soul dies. If only I hadn't lost my copy... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...