home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cricut Meme

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to travel to Europe. Paris, London, anywhere, really. I've never left this continent and it would be delicious to do so!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
(Let's Get Moving) Into Action - Skye Sweetnam is my current favourite to blast lol
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
shoot, probably go clothes shopping. I just lost eighteen pounds and my wardrobe is empty. Either that or I'd redecorate my livingroom, it's BAD. lol.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
The internet, to be honest. I probably spend waaaaay too much time online.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Hm, what would be a 24 hour drive or a 4-6 hour flight. Vancouver, BC.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
um, the twilight series I think. LOL.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
hm, good question. I don't watch movies for that so much as read for it. But Pride and Prejudice, the newer version, would be at the top of the list!
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Limelight, a cheesy karaoke bar downtown!
9. How do you escape on a budget?
staycations! Or we go to my aunt's cottage, or to visit our friends who live out in the country for the weekend.
Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Um, I loved the Chicken Deli Pizza that I had for the first time while in Vancouver. And poutine from Dairy Queen. Both of which I could get locally but had never tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...