home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, December 25, 2009

A few peeks into Christmas Eve

 

IMG_3254 Nicole and the gift she picked out and wrapped for her grandma herself. (note the hair… I put some of the curly ribbons I wrapped all my gifts with in her hair so she’d match it! lol)IMG_3287 Nicole in her Snow White heels. This picture gives me the giggles.IMG_3296 Chris and I both got pink Snuggies from our gift exchange people. They did not coordinate, this was a coincidence. lol. And Chris was given that hat for Christmas, but he’d already bought the exact same hat for himself a few days earlier. Now he won’t let me get in the car unless I wear the matching hat with him. lol.IMG_3330 Nicole and I a-snugglin’ before we left to go home.027 My charming little monkey at suppertime.  (that’s my ‘little’ brother AJ on the left there.)070

Nicole this morning… wrapped herself up. My favourite gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...