home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Monday, March 7, 2011

I Heart Faces–best in February

IMG_4067 copy

There is no contest on this one. From my little photoshoot with the manual-focus 55mm lens I inherited from my hubby’s Opa (attached to my camera with an adaptor) (my button is not working? Or at least not showing up? I tried a different button and still no luck so probably not my fault. Hopefully.)

Speaking of Olivia. She is broken tonight. She keeps going to sleep and then waking up crying two minutes later. She’s smiling and talking to me from in her exersaucer right now, and it’s very cute, BUT DON’T LET HER FOOL YOU. She has slept like 40 minutes in spurts in the last five hours and this is not likely to end well for either of us. We had both girls fed, bathed, jammied, prayers-ed, and sleeping by 7pm today and we were all like, high fives all around. But no. It was a trick.

3 comments:

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...