home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thinking… thinking…

So, while I cringe to admit it, Olivia will eventually start crawling. While I love my Norwex mop, I’m strongly considering upgrading to a steam mop before that happens. Our entire upper floor is and/or will be hard flooring and that is a LOT to do with a Norwex mop. This is the one I’m looking at right now:

Bissell Steam Mop 1867S Bare Floor Cleaner, Green

Do you have a steam mop? What do you think of them? I know my mom has one and likes it. This one is very well reviewed, thus far.  Would you stone me if I said I also like the color of it? It’s kindof got a retro vibe to it, even though I’m pretty sure steam mops were not around the last time this color was in style for home appliances.

2 comments:

  1. picture? ...I know how you feel about floors, especially with pets around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my steam mop! (actually, my husband loves it the most, since he's my 'floor guy'. I know, I totally lucked out). Anyhoo, we first tried the Bissell Steam & Vac, but then went with the Eureka instead (had the best reviews on Amazon). They take a little while to get used to, but on my goodness, our floors feel brand new!

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...