home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, June 17, 2011

These are the memories

These are the moments I love my camera for. What a great way to preserve a time when the most mundane of chores is something absolutely fascinating!

mowing

Of course, you always miss things as the photographer. Chris told me afterwards, when I showed him this picture and he expressed his delight with it, that he’d had to stop mowing at one point to laugh. He knew the girls were watching him, so he’d stopped and waved at Olivia. She got so overly excited that she flailed about, lost her balance, and her face smooshed against the glass. Then she sloooooowly slid down the glass, face still smooshed against the pane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...