home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thanks, internet

In case you were wondering if seeing what keywords have brought people to your blog this week boosts the ego or no, I present to you this completely unedited image of the top 8 keyword searches that have brought people to my blog lately.

thehumanity

I’m not even going to type number three out, I might bring in more hits. I don’t even dare google that to see how the hey-diddle-diddle I managed to bring in four hits with that phrase this week.

Hats off to you, google. Hats off to you.

1 comment:

  1. This just cracked me up. Now I'm afraid to look at the keyword searches that bring people to my blog. After my most recent post, which used the word "crotch" frequently in the context of pants patterns, I'm really, really afraid ...

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...