home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Tutorials

I've been posting a few of these, i know, but they're just so smart and I like sharing.

Make a Fabric Basket Pretty! And functional! I think I'd throw some hardcore Heavyweight Fusible Interfacing on the wrong side of the fabric before, perhaps even instead of, the batting (depending on what I was planning on using the basket for). These would be super cute to make a set of for on shelves, especially in a kids room!

darling little credit card wallets These are cute. I might make this just for shits 'n' giggles and then go from there and develop a wallet pattern that has everything I like. Then maybe I'll sell wallets sewn with remnants bought from work... hmmm... i like this thought.... Depends on how long it would take and if people would be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...