home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Monday, December 8, 2008

Meaningless Coveting moment

Okay, I don't normally blog about products or gadgets, but here is my meaningless covet of the moment (aka, I won't even add it to my wish list but I'd LOVE to have it.) This little number was originally spotted masquerading as a clutch on the Spring 2009 runway! It was designed by Vivienne Tams and coordinates with her Spring 2009 line. (let's be honest, I've never heard of her before this, but I don't care, it's still a really, really pretty computer)

This adorable little laptop looks like a clutch when it's closed (note the picture on the screen of the laptop, where somebody is holding it.) Computers sure have come a long way, from nerdy to chic. I'm still sticking to my chunky clunky desktop, it's still too new to replace. But if somebody with about $600+ extra change wants to buy it for me, my friendship is SOLD. lol. If I ever do go for a laptop in the future, I want something as pretty (and portable) as this.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/minivt/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...