home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Saturday, March 21, 2009

Still Kicking

I feel wretched that I haven't posted in a while. It's because of my memory cards. While I love posting finds and stuff, I feel really awful if/when everything i post is other people's stuff. So I haven't been posting at all, which is even worse, really. I will buy a memory card on monday if I haven't found any of them back by then! I swear it!

For now, here's a funny picture I will paint with words of DD, from Wednesday evening.

DD is standing in the middle of the kitchen in a big fluffy purple tutu, wearing brown and pink cowgirl boots that she put on herself. Her hair is up in two curlish little pigtails. Her feet are firmly planted, her little fists are balled and her arms sticking straight out at her sides as she leans slightly forward; her cherubic little face is bright red, and she's screaming blue murder in a temper tantrum of epic proportions over some imagined slight.

I, Mommy, of course, laughed my bum off. She reminded me so much of a little cartoon or something. I wish I could have snapped a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...