home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Wednesday, January 6, 2010

reading this makes you privy to torture

008Moms are such cruel beasts, aren’t they? How DARE I put this cute, cozy hat on her? And then try and take PICTURES?!?!?!?!  009

While we were in the states my mom picked up this hat for Nicole so she’d have hats to match Chris and I with our fashionable backwoods-country selves. Nicole, as you might notice, is not thrilled.007

This is even worse than getting her hair brushed. Torture, kids. Torture. Poor wee beastie. Anyone want a super cute hat? No, I’m hoping she’ll get over it, it’s pretty cute. I’ll try a few more times before I give up. PS, why do I keep buying clothes for Nicole and thinking they look way too huge and will be too big and then they fit perfectly? : ‘ ( I picked up some 0-3 mos onesies as a gift for a friend and at the same time grabbed a shirt for Nicole. AND IT WAS THE SAME SIZE AS THE WHOLE ONESIE!  I need another baby. We don’t seem to be doing too well on that front, so I’m going to need somebody to volunteer to give me theirs.

….Anyone? *crickets*

1 comment:

  1. I'll trade my sewing machine for a third baby...any takers?? The factory was shut down immediately after our second but in my heart I will always have wanted a third baby...
    Keep Trying! it'll happen :)
    Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...