home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

want blog layouts?

First of all, thanks for the congrats on impending Baby V! He/she is due November 5, so we’ve got a long haul ahead of us. I’m really looking forwards to being in my second trimester during the summer months, with Nicole I did third trimester in the summer, maybe not the most fun ever. ;)

Are you looking to update your blog? Perhaps you have a basic template yet?

then go here : http://leelou-freelayouts.blogspot.com/

My blog layout is a paid one, but these super cute ones are totally free. And apparently now featuring a new way to upload your layout so you don’t lose any of your widgets…?! Say WHAAAAT?! Hawsome!

1 comment:

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...