home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This post (no longer) contains jibberish

Look! A cute chubby baby in a cloth diaper!

IMG_3877-copyIMG_3893-copy

Please stay a blue eyed brunette, please stay a blue eyed brunette, please stay a blue eyed brunette….

In other news, I had a photographer from Canadian Baby here today and guess what, she was a pain in the tush. (Olivia, not the photographer. He was cool and gave me a link to a site for local photogs and told me I could get the lens I want secondhand there for like $80-$90. Sweet. When is mother’s day again?) She would smile for him but he’d prop her arms up and she’d be like, “Uh, no. Not happening.” Or he’d prop her up and she’d lean in the opposite direction of where he expected. Or he’d try move his hand to grab the shot and she’d grab onto him. Plus she tried to take his wedding ring.

Feisty.

Also, she will be three months old tomorrow. (and she is in 6m sized clothes.)

3 comments:

  1. Got her eye on the gold already... You go, chubster girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time! I want to chomp on those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second pic - she's like, "whut?". Gangsta. That girl is gangsta. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...