home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Friday, September 28, 2012

blame Shannon

All the explanation you need is right here

* i'm longing to make "Jackson’s houndstooth quilt" right now.
* i want to try "crocheting a pompom touque" with some “Lion Brand thick’n’quick" yarn.
* i wish i could sew with "Children At Play" fabric.
* i dream of making "my whole home comforting and beautiful".
* i keep track of my ideas by "blogging, pinning, and jotting things down in my notebook".
* i'm inspired by "my blog friends, who seem to get so much more accomplished in a day than I do!".
* i would love to meet "all my bloggy friends" in person.
* my favorite fiber is "bamboo".
* i like to sew with "knits".
* my favorite color is "pink, ha".
* i rock at "eating my mom’s lasagne".
* i would like to learn how to make "a fitted and flattering dress for myself".
* i like to listen to "my kids laughing" while i "work on hand stitching".
* i bring my "baby boy" everywhere.
* my favorite thing to "sew" is "kids clothes".
* my favorite thing to "bake" are "cookies".
* my crafting space is "organized and just needs a tidy".
* if i had my own crafting room it would be "I do and it’s white and aqua but I have to share it with my husband’s model planes and I’m very jealous of My Space… he has the whole garage, it’s three times the size!".
* i sew with "my new Brother HE-240… soon!".
* i like to "browse pinterest for" "new recipes and ideas".
* i can never get enough "coffee".
* i adore "photography".
* i also enjoy "drawing" and "crochet".
* i like to fill my shelves with "colorful fun craft and recipe books".
* i create the best when i'm "in a clean house".
* i am currently excited for "getting home to my new kitchen and sewing machine in a week or so!".
* right now i am "in limbo at my moms house".
* i love to watch "shows intended for teenage girls" while creating.
* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is "fabric".
* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is "Regina Spektor".

1 comment:

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...