home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today

So today I made a jewelry holder that is not as crappy as it looks (lol)... it is ribbons that open and close with magnets, 100% materials that were either recycled or on hand. it looks like i didn't do a nice row b/c the magnets were closed in kind of a hurry (sigh)

And below we have a sexy shelf for my craft room! I covered it in coordinating papers. lovelove. Except it is so pretty i want to hang it up as art instead of using it LOL. it is a shame that it will be covered with Stuff. My house is not as bold as this, this is for my craft room, which is My Room and I can decorate it as eclectic and diva-esque as I want to. ; D

1 comment:

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...