home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Saturday, September 26, 2009

boobiemama

Okay, so here are a few highlights from Google Analytics of the search terms that have brought people to my little blog. Most of these aren't in the top search, they're just ones that struck my interest or my funny bone.

boobiemama (from the post where nicole was wearing my bra and being like Boobie, mama! But I doubt that's what they were lookin for...)
2 year old bully (and variations of this search term. cringe. crinnngggge. she's stopped bullying, btw. she has playdates with the girl she was bullying and it's fine. She just needed to stop feeling like her space was being taken over.)
man legs blogspot, or sexy man legs (i hope people were specifically looking for me and my blog, otherwise my mind is boggled)
toddler bubble party (yay!)
toddler leggings (yay!)
funeral speech (the hubs will be pleased to hear that)
amaretto whipped cream, or amaretto black forest cake (you better believe it)

PS,
If you need me I'll just be in the other room wearing size 12 jeans for the first time since Nicole was born. And possibly crying about it. With joy. Cos in april I was pushing reeaaaaally close to a size 16.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate the comments! :) <3

    And congrats on your size 12-ness! I'll be joining you soon, mama!

    Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...