home about top10 photo tutorials recipe




Saturday, November 24, 2012

Because the world needed another home video of a laughing baby

Babies are adorable so that we adore them even when they won't nap for more than 15 minutes at a time so they're so overtired they are alternately laughing and screaming.
It's science.
 
Jackson, 4 months. Naps = broken. At least he still sleeps through the night.

I don’t actually sound like that, that is my talking-to-baby-voice. Thanks to the magic of voice messaging thanks to my husband and smartphones if I’ve learned anything this year, it’s how annoying my own voice is and what a blessing it is that anyone can stand to talk to me in person at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...